The step-by-step guide to start with ONE FINGER and learn to PLAY ALONG with all your favorite songs!
- Play along with songs at home
- Be the person at the party that grabs a guitar and has everyone singing along
- Play out at venues, parties, weddings
- Write your own songs
- Or just strum at home and decompress!
You'll get 40+ video lessons on the following, including PDF guides throughout:
Module 1: The Fundamentals
- The Guitar
- Parts of an acoustic guitar
- Tuning with yourself
- Tuning - Dropped D
- Tuning - Why I gig tuned to E flat
Module 2: Getting Started
- Single note exercises
- Power Chords - 2 & 3 string
- Several single note song playalongs
Module 3: Chords
- How to read chord diagrams and tablature (tab)
- Learn these 4 chords first to unlock 1000's of songs!
- Basic major and minor chords (Up close!)
- Alternate chord voicings
Module 4: Strumming
- Muted strings example
- Shaker exercise
- RH impacts
- LH impacts
Module 5: Playing along
- Several detailed song lessons breaking down the song step by step , building upon previous lessons
Module 6: Ear Candy
- Hammer-on's / Pull-off's
- Suspended chords
- "Fire Away" - Chris Stapleton
- "These Boots" - Eric Church
- Several song playalongs, cause let's face it... sometimes you just want to watch someone play it and play along!
BONUS: Live group coaching sessions
- Monthly live Zoom group coaching sessions to learn with the community and make sure all of your questions get answered!
- Submit questions ahead of time or live
- Replay available in course for those that can't attend live
The course is a living document, so anything added to this course in the future will become yours FREE OF CHARGE!
The course can be yours TODAY for less than the cost of 5 in-person lessons (usually $30/30 minutes)!
No questions asked. No guilt. 100% money back guarantee.
My goal in pricing this course was to provide WAY more value than I was charging, so I am not concerned about having people asking for a refund, but I understand that things happen. So, rest easy, if it’s not for you, you are covered.
Please just keep it within 14 days as my credit card processor doesn’t go for open-ended guarantees.